The mission of Improve World Health is to identify effective ways to prevent and treat Metabolic Syndrome so that Metabolic Health 4 Life™ can lead to greater longevity and productivity in human societies around the world.This website was developed for Health-Care professionals who have a keen interest in Metabolic Syndrome and its relationship to accelerated aging and early death. As part of meeting the challenge of Metabolic Syndrome, this website is dedicated to a full discussion and review of emerging concepts that relate to the following aspects of Metabolic Syndrome:
- Cultural Anthropology
- Mechanisms & Causes (biochemical, dietary & life-style)
- Associated risk factors and diseases
Improve World Health™ is part of the Institute of Genomic Medicine and Metabolic Health, a 501c3 non-profit Massachusetts Corporation
George A. Scheele, M.D.
President, Institute of Genomic Medicine and Metabolic Health
Dr. George A. Scheele, Physician, Scientist, Inventor, Author and Entrepreneur, has recently developed the concept of Metabolic Health 4Life™ that links protein deficiency syndrome with the risk factors and diseases associated with Metabolic Syndrome. Dr. Scheele has also developed Factor4 Weight Control™, a delicious nutritional shake that contains Power Amino Acids™ which correct Protein Deficiency Syndrome and combat the risk factors associated with Metabolic Syndrome, including obesity (www.factor4health.com or www.factor4weightcontrol.com).
Schooled in the Ivy League and trained in Medicine at Johns Hopkins and the University of California at San Francisco, Dr. Scheele served as Professor at the Rockefeller University, Yale University School of Medicine and Harvard Medical School. A pioneer in understanding chronic degenerative diseases in humans, he also participated in research that won two Nobel Prizes in Medicine.
The Institute of Genomic Medicine and Metabolic Health supports a number of non-profit programs to improve World health as follows:
- Treat America for Metabolic Syndrome & Obesity.
- Treat Metabolic Syndrome in Native Americans.
- Define the Human Genome and Proteome Associated with Protein Deficiency and Poor Metabolic Health.
- Increase Productivity in Both the Developed and Underdeveloped Worlds through Metabolic Health 4 Life.
- Support for the Evolution of a “Third Life”: Senior Citizens Living Productive Lives with Increased Longevity and Quality with Metabolic Health 4 Life.